Therapeutic services may be covered in full or in part by your insurance or employee benefit plan.
If I am not an in-network provider for your specific plan, I would be considered ‘out-of-network provider’ and for this I can provide you with paperwork to submit to your insurance company for which you may directly get the reimbursement.I am contract with some insurances and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Please, check with your carrier to determine if Heena Parikh is an in-network provider for your specific plan.
Please, check your coverage carefully.
Here are some additional questions to aid you better understand your plan:
- Do I have behavioral/mental health benefits?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my deductible and how much of it is not met?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of network provider?